Monday, May 25, 2009

Princess Tia Has A New Do

Once upon a time, there was a princess who thought that she did not have to go to Snips to get a haircut. She thought that a pair of scissors and a little bit of 'skill' was enough to make her hair looks gorgeous. One beautiful day, she came out of her room and told the Queen, "Mama, I've cut my hair." And to the Queen's horror, the fringe was gone!! It took around 4 months to grow the fringe back.

Yesterday, my princess went to the professional to get her do done. Smile!

I like the length but somehow it had to go..

Jeffrey attended to my princess very carefully..That's what I like about Jeffrey, no matter how small the client is, he takes the job very seriously. Worth my money.

There is my little Princess Tia with her new beautiful do and I have to make sure that scissors are out of reach.

No comments: